Hello. I've noticed an issue while playing my module and rotating the camera in exploration mode. The camera rotation works fine while running in an open area, but when my character has his back to a building, the camera jumps when rotating behind him.
It jumps even when the object is baked walkable with collision false. Static is true. Camera focus, directly on controlled character.
I've also noticed how seamless the camera rotation is in Sshamath while in exploration mode. I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this issue before or knows how to fix it.
Camera Rotation Issue in Exploration Mode (resolved)
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Cubicle
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am
Camera Rotation Issue in Exploration Mode (resolved)
Last edited by Cubicle on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Cubicle
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 540
- Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am
Re: Camera Rotation Issue in Exploration Mode (resolved)
Ever since I started dabbling with my module, this issue has been nagging at me during every test drive. But no more..
I dropped my settings in game to remove the jumpy camera effect and raised the "submerged" placeables behind the buildings above ground level to remove the whole "camera-looking-up-at-character issue".
Now that those are out of the way..
.. Toolset (walkmeshes and camera glitch), you now work for me!
I dropped my settings in game to remove the jumpy camera effect and raised the "submerged" placeables behind the buildings above ground level to remove the whole "camera-looking-up-at-character issue".
Now that those are out of the way..