I want became a red wizard of thay

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

ecologista
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 pm

I want became a red wizard of thay

Unread post by ecologista »

Hello i woud like to jknow how i can became a RWT?
DM Cradh
Posts: 1005
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Re: I want became a red wizard of thay

Unread post by DM Cradh »

http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16924


Please see this post for the requirements.
Not knowing the rules is not an excuse!
Torgerias
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:31 pm
Location: GMT -4:00

Re: I want became a red wizard of thay

Unread post by Torgerias »

If you want to also be a part of the local enclave, you will need to contact DM Vukodlak directly.
Zeligus Cromwell - Faithful of The Black Hand
Oderin Eldoth - Diplomatic Red Wizard Happily Returned to Thay
Jonathan Proudmoore - Knight of Torm Missing in Action

Return to “Questions for DMs”