I had a conversation with someone today and it offended me since the player accused me of metagamming.
All the guilds information for the most part is spelled out on the guild pages. If a player decides that a guild may or may not work out for them, it is best they do not join even though their character may consider it. I fail to see how a PLAYER choosing to join nor not join a GUILD would be considered metagamming.
Joining or not joining guilds metaknowledge
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Ricastle
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:34 pm
Joining or not joining guilds metaknowledge
Felicienne Ta'Igris “Give not thyself up, then, to fire, lest it invert thee, deaden thee, as for the time it did me. There is a wisdom that is woe; but there is a woe that is madness.”
Madryk Crownshield: 'alf-orc, ye faater be cryin loike an old woman rioght before I gutted im
Madryk Crownshield: 'alf-orc, ye faater be cryin loike an old woman rioght before I gutted im
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Joining or not joining guilds metaknowledge
me neither.. unless maybe it was super secretive?