Cloak appearance 146, 148, 170 bugged on Elves

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Heartfilia
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:51 am
Location: Indianapolis

Cloak appearance 146, 148, 170 bugged on Elves

Unread post by Heartfilia »

I used to have half a cloak until Azmodeth submitted a "fix" and now I have none at all. This cloak doesn't appear at all now on female Elves (though I have seen one or two it worked on for some reason -- perhaps because they were Wild Elves), could it least be reverted back to the old version where I had half a cloak? At least then I wouldn't have to keep answering RP about why I'm not wearing my cloak!

I don't know if this is possible to fix completely, but I wonder if whatever "fix" was implemented couldn't be easily reversed.

If it's possible, yay, if not, thanks anyway for your time!
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Cloak appearance 146, 148, 170 bugged on Elves

Unread post by Luna »

Anyone know which hak it's from originally?
MAybe it can be reverted?
Alezka Silverstone
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am

Re: Cloak appearance 146, 148, 170 bugged on Elves

Unread post by Alezka Silverstone »

The thing was, i made a mistake... when I checked it, I checked with one type of elf and it worked. Seems either wild elf or wood elf works fine, and the others are all normal elven models and its all over the place.

my bad. Didn't notice at first. Anyways the files are from OC, originally. we simply made a gold and red version.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”