Changing an Exterior Areas Sky

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Cubicle
Retired Staff
Posts: 540
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am

Changing an Exterior Areas Sky

Unread post by Cubicle »

I was able to darken the exterior area I'm working on, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to remove the stars and turn the sky black. Is there a setting for them?
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Changing an Exterior Areas Sky

Unread post by Luna »

Area Properties -> Day/Night Cycles -> (pick the appropirate cycle) -> Sky Dome Model.

I forgot which is which under Sky Dome Model.
Use google you should get some answer.
Or just tinker with it.
User avatar
Cubicle
Retired Staff
Posts: 540
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am

Re: Changing an Exterior Areas Sky

Unread post by Cubicle »

Ah, I see. I was actually expecting a drop down menu, but I had to actually type in what I wanted. I found the Skydome override that I wanted and added it to my mod. Thanks again!

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”