New CD-Key for account.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Geekist
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:27 pm

New CD-Key for account.

Unread post by Geekist »

Hello!

I was using someone else's NWN2 CD-Key to play BGTSCC. Well I finally purchased my own copy of the game, but now I can not log into my account. The account name is Geekist, PM me if I need to provide any other information.

Please & Thank You :)
Heartfilia
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:51 am
Location: Indianapolis

Re: New CD-Key for account.

Unread post by Heartfilia »

Geekist wrote:Hello!

I was using someone else's NWN2 CD-Key to play BGTSCC. Well I finally purchased my own copy of the game, but now I can not log into my account. The account name is Geekist, PM me if I need to provide any other information.

Please & Thank You :)
You need to make a PM to Luna and/or the DM usergroup. Only they can handle a problem like this.

Return to “Questions for DMs”