Appling Colors to Tiles

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Eclypticon
Posts: 1009
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm
Location: USA

Appling Colors to Tiles

Unread post by Eclypticon »

Alright guys, this is kind of embarrassing and all, but I have forgotten how to do something very simple. I am working on a project that is very very easy. I just cannot remember what I need to do to get the colors to take. :oops:

Here is a screenshot of what I am doing:


Image

As you can see in the lower left corner under the preview tab, I have adjusted some colors to the tile I wish to use. Please humor me. What have a forgotten to do to apply my changes to the properties on the tile? As you can see, in the area view, it is not taking yet.

I have made areas before and this is embarrassing. I am going to blame it on all those late night parties that I used to have. Thanks for your patience, I am sure once my potential energy is activated the ball will roll down the mountain with increasing momentum and velocity.


Thanks.
DM_Xzar
Recognized Donor
Posts: 1332
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:22 am
Location: "Sword Coast Cartographers' Guild HQ"

Re: Appling Colors to Tiles

Unread post by DM_Xzar »

From the top of my head, go to 'properties' where it is currently on 'preview' in the lower left. If you have (a) tile(s) selected, you can change the colors and textures of the walls and floor.

Shift-click to select multiple tiles, I believe.

I'm not on the toolset right now, so maybe someone else will get you a better answer.
Retired DM
BGTSCC's Official Lore Curator
click here for the Atlas of the Sword Coast (with maps!)

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”