5 months away and lost my high level chars?

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

cardinalgrom
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 am

5 months away and lost my high level chars?

Unread post by cardinalgrom »

hi, ive been away for 5 months and came on to play my old chars as my internet is now much faster, I was shocked to see I have lost my main chars:

cergos yonago (red wizard) lvl 34
grom oaken (druid) lvl 32ish
toman (favoured soul) lvl 28ish

I now only have a level 10 char and a couple of level ones,

I really have no idea what ive done as I have not broken any rules, nor have I received and pm's on here saying as to why. is there a time limit for absence? if so I am truly sorry but had I know I would of taken screenies etc but I have nothing apart form my intros I posted on this forum especially the one for cergos yonago to get permission for red wiz char, can anyone please help? I have spent hundereds of hours on these guys and now have nothing to show for it :(
User avatar
Passiflora
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm
Location: In the land of dreams which never happens.

Re: 5 months away and lost my high level chars?

Unread post by Passiflora »

I'm sorry but the max level here has been 30 since the server's beginings, a bit more than half a decade ago.

cardinalgrom wrote:hi, ive been away for 5 months and came on to play my old chars as my internet is now much faster, I was shocked to see I have lost my main chars:

cergos yonago (red wizard) lvl 34
grom oaken (druid) lvl 32ish
toman (favoured soul) lvl 28ish

I now only have a level 10 char and a couple of level ones,

I really have no idea what ive done as I have not broken any rules, nor have I received and pm's on here saying as to why. is there a time limit for absence? if so I am truly sorry but had I know I would of taken screenies etc but I have nothing apart form my intros I posted on this forum especially the one for cergos yonago to get permission for red wiz char, can anyone please help? I have spent hundereds of hours on these guys and now have nothing to show for it :(
Go home and be a familly cat!
Tempist
Posts: 420
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Re: 5 months away and lost my high level chars?

Unread post by Tempist »

They may have been archived, but as previously said, they couldn't have been that high of levels. I would send Luna a PM to see if they were archived out for inactivity. I would imagine there is still a copy somewhere.
"Remember - You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter"
Considerate_
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 5:51 am

Re: 5 months away and lost my high level chars?

Unread post by Considerate_ »

As Passi said, there's a level cap of 30, so unless you mistyped your character's would've been removed for being illegal.


Every now and then, Luna achieves some of the unused accounts as far as I recall. PM him and he'll help restore your characters if any are missing :)
Tamara - "I've seen colours you would never dream of"
Neschera - "Logic can bring you from one step to the next, creativity can bring you from anywhere to everywhere"
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: 5 months away and lost my high level chars?

Unread post by Luna »

Send me the bioware account name.
I'll take a look
cardinalgrom
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 am

Re: 5 months away and lost my high level chars?

Unread post by cardinalgrom »

hi sorry, this should read 24,22ish and 28

pm sent, and Im thinking it is perhaps closer to 9 months

thanks

Return to “Questions for DMs”