I of course have seen the post on the forums about a "rumour" that the threat of the Drow activity has been ended.
http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?p=510451#p510451
But, in all likelihood, my character has not been around the places this rumour would tend to circulate. And to be blunt, something as all emcompassing as this plot should deserve a slightly better ending, in my opinion.
Thus, my main, and the majority of other characters he has been RP-ing with for weeks, are basically left in limbo, not sure what is going on (or not going on, as it appears to be.)
I think I can figure out what the status is, but some of us would really appreciate knowing one way or another. We have invested a TON of time and some of the best RP in awhile into this plot. If we have to just suddenly drop it all......well.....as incredibly annoyed and truly discouraged as we might be, at least we will KNOW.
Thanks in advance.