The characters deleted...TWICE!

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Kari458
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:45 pm
Location: Poland

The characters deleted...TWICE!

Unread post by Kari458 »

Good evening!

My character Lomyldur Silverblade, Gray Silverblade and some others were deleted from server. The characters were lvl 20, lvl 14 respectively. It was a great loss but i somehow swallowed it as i noticed that Elundur Silverblade remained. At lvl 14. But today, i logged in and i noticed that every character is missing except the newest one i created about half year ago. Today i recreated Lomyldur Silverblade. I don't want his gear back because i don't remember what he had ( Only the fire Greatsword - 1d6 Fire, Enchantment +1, which would be nice to recover), but i humbly ask to give him back his level

Kind Regards
Kari458
Gray Silverblade
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: The characters deleted...TWICE!

Unread post by Luna »

<msg sent>
Kari458
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:45 pm
Location: Poland

Re: The characters deleted...TWICE!

Unread post by Kari458 »

Yeah. I've got only half of my characters. I just miss Lomyldur, which was on lvl 20 as far as i remember. Gray Silverblade was at lvl 14. Players, to whom those characters belong (Nemithor Dragonsong, Siomir Siveyn, Dajala Silverleaf, Misti Moonbeam, Rysdan Syth) can confirm it's true. I would like to start play him. I pretend as for now, that he is wounded when it comes to social RP. He was deleted around 1,5 - 2 years ago. I really would love to get him back. You can check since when I am on forum. That's the proof of what i'm saying is reliable. One of older users.

Kind Regarts
Charles
Gray Silverblade

Return to “Questions for DMs”