Looking for a Drow city or areas, PM Eviloth

Information and Discussion Relating to NWN2 Area Design

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Lambert
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am

Looking for a Drow city or areas, PM Eviloth

Unread post by Lambert »

Hey guys, PM Eviloth for submissions for drow areas and cities. He's a good builder and already built two drow cities. One of which has never seen the light of day in any server if I am correct. Anyways PM him and ask him if your so inclined.

Lam
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.
User avatar
Lambert
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am

Re: Looking for a Drow city or areas, PM Eviloth

Unread post by Lambert »

One of the cities is Schyndrylyn, which is right to the North East of Sshamath. He did a really excellent job with that city.
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.

Return to “NWN2 Area Design”