Need to re-do a level up, char bio.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Jitaan
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:06 pm

Need to re-do a level up, char bio.

Unread post by Jitaan »

So I am somewhat new to NWN2 and completely new to BGTSCC, and I decided to borrow a character build from NWN2DB. I took this one http://nwn2db.com/build/?20823 and just modified it to remove the 1 swashbuckler level so it complied with BGTSCC's 3 levels/class at 20 rule. However, after editing NWN2DB did not validate the skill points, and I did not confirm they were set right.

When I leveled up to 5, I did not make sure I had 4 ranks in Intimidate, and as I've now earned the 5000 exp to level up to 6 I've found I cannot take Weapon Master because I lack the Intimidate ranks. Since nwn2db says my feat progression will be all hosed up if I just take a rank of fighter and delay starting on Weapon Master, I'd like to request whatever is necessary for me to correct my skill points. Thanks!


Also, could a DM review my character bio to see if it's sufficient for the 2000 exp reward? Also thanks! http://bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=39661
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Need to re-do a level up, char bio.

Unread post by Luna »

You either have to RCR or de-level.
So depending on when you didn't take that skill it might be easier to RCR and rebuilt.

Return to “Questions for DMs”