Dear tool-set friendly folks.

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Azure
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 am

Dear tool-set friendly folks.

Unread post by Azure »

I'm curious as to whether someone with some experience with the toolset can take a look at a module for me. For whatever reason I cant even get it to run on my PC(the toolset crashes).

The module in question is a potential new area that may or may not be implemented one day, and it needs to have the lighting redone as all the lanterns and torches give off an annoying strobing effect. I suspect it wouldn't take much work to copy and paste correct lighting through-out the module, but I'm a toolset noob, so I could be wrong there. The module, however, is one that is rather sensitive in terms of it's RP value, so I would also require someone with any ability in the tool-set to remain tight-lipped about it.... it's a rather top-secret/hush hush area ;)

The area may not ever be implemented so it's not an urgent issue by any stretch, but if anyone has some free time on their hands and wants to see if they can fix the lighting, feel free to PM me and I would be forever indebted to you. Thanks very much.
Eclypticon
Posts: 1009
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm
Location: USA

Re: Dear tool-set friendly folks.

Unread post by Eclypticon »

I suggest that you PM the QC group. We test stuff like that if it is for this PW.
User avatar
Azure
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 am

Re: Dear tool-set friendly folks.

Unread post by Azure »

Eclypticon wrote:I suggest that you PM the QC group. We test stuff like that if it is for this PW.
Will do. Thanks much!
IAmDeathComeForThee
Retired Staff
Posts: 1408
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:06 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Dear tool-set friendly folks.

Unread post by IAmDeathComeForThee »

Send me a PM with the area if you still need help with it.
"good is never as good as it's supposed to be. Although evil is often every bit as bad." -Richard Lee Byers.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”