lost Item

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

drafus
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm

lost Item

Unread post by drafus »

heya I am not sure if this is the Right place to Post this. But I have lost 2 Items Recently. First was a Pair of Gloves 4th tier Defection. The Second was a Stonecutters Ring. I don't have any SS of the Ring and I don't care much about that. (But it would be nice to get it Back)

http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r55 ... 2516-2.jpg

That's an SS of the Gloves Leaving my Inventory If any DM can help I would be really Happy. Sorry it Took a bit to Post this I have been having a lot of Computer Issues Recently. I am using more then one Computer now.
Mercury Dreskia Commander of Trust and Daddy of Tessa Diedre Dreskia. Lover of Terri Lalani

Lexa Dreskia Former Apprentice of Azmodeth.

Return to “Questions for DMs”