My RP name change. Barbarias Stormmoon

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

My RP name change. Barbarias Stormmoon

Unread post by Matherhorn »

My login name is Matherhorn
And my current character name is Barbarias Stormmoon
I would like to change it to Barbarias Darkweaver

It happened not to long ago, I was headed into cloakwood to see if any adventurers could be found slaying the lizard folk. Upon finding nothing but a crazed pixie and an angry lizard man I stumbled deeper into the woods.
I wondered if I had gone to deep but by that time I did not even know which way was back. I found what looked to be a river, a dangerous one at that. I felt a urg in my spirit to turn back from these raging waters, but then I noticed a somewhat rotten and well traveled fallen tree that if I balanced my self could walk across.
On the other side I smelt food cooking from a near bye cave. Not being much of a hunter and I have been with out food for a few hours I crept closer to the smell.
I soon came to a cave and before I had time to react a old hag stood outside cooking some sort of brew. She looked at me with dark yellow eyes, moles and strands of hair covered her weathered face.
I don’t know what she did but I felt frozen, not able to move but able to think, which I’m not sure if that was a good or bad thing. This raggedy hag slowly walked up to and looked at me up and down.
“A handsome lad you are, and I see a harp on your back.” She turned sideways to think as I waited fearing my soon to come death when she turn around and in a flash of red and black light hit me and I fell to the ground, now able to move again.”
I looked around for the hag, but she was no where in sight. I heard then in almost a raggedy but echoed voice. “Well handsom harper. You are now Darkweaver, for you cast a spell on me to curse my disformed body, you now have the curse, a name that is my hart and your artful music”
Looking around again, I stumbled to me feet and ran off quickly hoping to arrive at the friendly arm inn.
All the while pondering this new name “Darkweaver.”
Matherhorn
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: My RP name change. Barbarias Stormmoon

Unread post by Matherhorn »

Sorry my login is "GreenwolfMatherhorn"

Return to “Questions for DMs”