I've made a a huge mistake...

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Killington
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:18 pm

I've made a a huge mistake...

Unread post by Killington »

Yesterday I RCRed a character named Tegeus Cromis, but in my exhausted coffee-deprived state I accidentally deleted him instead (items weren't on him at the time, luckily), is it at all possible for his XP to be refunded on the new version, or for him to be brought back from the dead so he can be RCRed?
Doombringer Tegeus Cromis

Cleric of Hoar and Mentor to Squire Eleanor [Biography] [Theme]

"To live and let live is to die and forgive." [Journal]
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: I've made a a huge mistake...

Unread post by Luna »

<msg sent>

Return to “Questions for DMs”