Environment Setting
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Yawgnor
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:21 pm
- Location: Coatesville, PA
Environment Setting
Is there any chance someone with the means could export the environment setting (.DayNightStage) from the Cloakwood mines for me to use in my caverns project? Or is that proprietary?
Jorn (the Hideous) Odgerson
-
7threalm
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am
Re: Environment Setting
there's a bunch of presets i think on the vault somewhere, I just usually use though
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
-
Yawgnor
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:21 pm
- Location: Coatesville, PA
Re: Environment Setting
I looked. If they're there, they're well hidden. There's this, but either the files get borked when the file extension is changed to .DayNightStage, or there's no noticeable difference between any of the settings.
And I'm going to hazard an assumption from 7threalm's reply that the settings are indeed keep close to the chest.
And I'm going to hazard an assumption from 7threalm's reply that the settings are indeed keep close to the chest.
Jorn (the Hideous) Odgerson
-
Vekin
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 1:53 pm
- Location: England
Re: Environment Setting
I have a load of presets from servers I have worked on over the years, feel free to use them:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/umoffoepsl17e ... s.rar?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/umoffoepsl17e ... s.rar?dl=0
-
Yawgnor
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:21 pm
- Location: Coatesville, PA
Re: Environment Setting
Once again, yer my hero. Thank you friend.
And my longtime BG:TSCC, good folk and developers, please, this world here defines what it is to be the best. Believe me when I say that sharing any of your secrets is never gonna enable some Joe to make a PW able to steal your player base. Won't happen. These players love you, for one (as do I). Second, if I need to ask these questions, you really think I'm that good that I could take everyone from you? Just sayin. Figured it needed to be said, considering that no trust is given with the giving of technical details to some smuck trying to see what he can do.
And my longtime BG:TSCC, good folk and developers, please, this world here defines what it is to be the best. Believe me when I say that sharing any of your secrets is never gonna enable some Joe to make a PW able to steal your player base. Won't happen. These players love you, for one (as do I). Second, if I need to ask these questions, you really think I'm that good that I could take everyone from you? Just sayin. Figured it needed to be said, considering that no trust is given with the giving of technical details to some smuck trying to see what he can do.
Jorn (the Hideous) Odgerson