Missing Characters
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Sparx_Greenleaf
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:03 am
Missing Characters
I recently purchased a new laptop on which to play this wonderful game as well as others. I can still access my characters on the old laptop when connecting to the server, but on this new computer the character select screen is blank. Any advice on files that I may be missing, or other user errors that I may have committed, please don't hesitate to inform me. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Grey- Order of the Four Ways (Lorekeeper ); Seeker of the Shining Hand
Thorn Darklotus- Ninja of the Darklotus Sect
Bala Nc'Tkaos- Husband of Iri
Zyto Kenshi- The Blind Ronin
Shen Lung- The Spirit Dragon
Thorn Darklotus- Ninja of the Darklotus Sect
Bala Nc'Tkaos- Husband of Iri
Zyto Kenshi- The Blind Ronin
Shen Lung- The Spirit Dragon
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Missing Characters
You typed in your bioware account name wrong.
This is the problem 99% of the time.
Let me know if you need me to try and look it up.
Just send me a message directly.
This is the problem 99% of the time.
Let me know if you need me to try and look it up.
Just send me a message directly.