Yeah so I've been working on a few areas in the TS, and then when I try to open the area I've been working in I get this message.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bpgfogsl7fsr5hg/Crap.png?dl=0
Now the area is gone, and I lost 18 creatures.
Any help would be appreciated.
. . .
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
7threalm
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am
Re: . . .
okay i've had this happen before, go into your nwn directory and look for the temp file of your area
open the area if you can then export teh area then import it to a new module
the easiest way is search your nwn2 directory fopr the module name
open the area if you can then export teh area then import it to a new module
the easiest way is search your nwn2 directory fopr the module name
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
-
7threalm
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:44 am
Re: . . .
http://www.nexusmods.com/neverwinter2/mods/930/?
you can try this if i remember it can export stuff from mod files from outside but its been awhile though you so no idea how to to use it
hope it helps
you can try this if i remember it can export stuff from mod files from outside but its been awhile though you so no idea how to to use it
hope it helps
Last edited by 7threalm on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duragin Balderden(Battle Rager of Kraak Helzak)
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm
Rlyd (Drow Wizard)- Fearn School of Enchantment and Charm