Lolth's Idol Quest Issue
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Lambert
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am
Lolth's Idol Quest Issue
So I accidently chose the wrong thing now I can't seem to get this quest. Seems eternally turned off to me.
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.
-
DM Narshe
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am
Re: Lolth's Idol Quest Issue
There are a few quests that have this as an outcome. Hunter Harrow quest comes to mind.
It eventually goes away, but takes a LONG time. (I think the area with the questgiver has to be updated? I'm not too sure on what makes it reset.)
It eventually goes away, but takes a LONG time. (I think the area with the questgiver has to be updated? I'm not too sure on what makes it reset.)