Where can I get more ingame book text?

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
gedweyignasia
Custom Content
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: EST/UTC-4

Where can I get more ingame book text?

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

There aren't a ton of books items with descriptions in the toolset to begin with. Is there some place I can find a lot more text like that for ingame books?
User avatar
gedweyignasia
Custom Content
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm
Location: EST/UTC-4

Re: Where can I get more ingame book text?

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

gedweyignasia wrote:There aren't a ton of books items with descriptions in the toolset to begin with. Is there some place I can find a lot more text like that for ingame books?
Edit: I found some, but more are always welcome!
http://www.candlekeep.com/library/notebook.htm

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”