Login name taken

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Lux
Retired Staff
Posts: 589
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:52 am
Location: In a meadow somewhere

Login name taken

Unread post by Lux »

Hello! I'm a new player come to test your server out. So far I like it a lot. There's just the one problem of that the login name I use seems to be connected with another account here. The login name is Lux. There's just a level 1 character on it, (well, two, since I made one and then got booted) and I was thinking if it would be possible for you to unlock or wipe it for me so I don't have to change my login name for this server? I get confused sometimes, it would be nice to avoid changing names when I log on here. :)
What we see depends mainly on what we look for

Return to “Questions for DMs”