I was re-rolling my main character, handing things to my friend to hold onto for when I come back with her new build. I put her ring into the Barter window, but it never showed up, and on top of that, it wasn't in my inventory, and it wasn't on the ground, but it remained in my hot bar. I tried every possible way to see if it were just invisible in my inventory, but I couldn't find it.
It was "The Mighty Ring". I remember where I got it, and I remember it gave me +2 STR and +2 to CON (I think), but I can't remember any of the other bonuses.
Anyway, it was expensive and now it's gone.

Not saying I want it reimbursed, I can get up the money to buy it again eventually, I just thought I'd voice it, so others know this can happen, and to bring it up to the DMs that this can happen.
