Scarred eyes and bandages

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

LEDLIAD
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:07 am

Scarred eyes and bandages

Unread post by LEDLIAD »

So I've been playing character who had his eyes scarred during an event in his youth. the problem I'm having is I wear a wrapping around only my eyes. Obviously if I'm in town. the guards accost me, even though it's quite a mask. I don't want to be meta gaming the guards, or have to hope that my bio is always read, but it'd be nice if there was an exception item, or rename how the item triggers guards, I dunno. I'll leave the details to you guys and gals, i'm just wondering if there's a work around since I can wear a deep hood, and not get bothered (metagaming again, I'm sure)

Thanks
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drop to zero.
User avatar
DM Golem
Posts: 8842
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Re: Scarred eyes and bandages

Unread post by DM Golem »

This sort of thing is better sent as a request to the DM and ADM user groups by private message.

As a quick answer though, this thread should help you! : http://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=47647

Return to “Questions for DMs”