I mean most of us would have one RP wise anyways we just don't because of server limitations. Would also explain the mass amounts of gold we carry around without penalty.
Is it legal to RP a Bag of Holding?
Can we RP having a Bag of Holding?
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
DM Golem
- Posts: 8842
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Re: Can we RP having a Bag of Holding?
Given the alternative is everyone looking like this:

I think however you explain the more crazy end of D&D encumberance taking no account of size of items on high strength characters is a matter for player creativity.
So long as no advantage is gained from it that goes beyond one's character sheet (IE its just a representation of your inventory) I see no issue.

I think however you explain the more crazy end of D&D encumberance taking no account of size of items on high strength characters is a matter for player creativity.
So long as no advantage is gained from it that goes beyond one's character sheet (IE its just a representation of your inventory) I see no issue.
-
grunts
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:16 pm
Re: Can we RP having a Bag of Holding?
lol that picture
-
fearknight2003
- Posts: 354
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:53 pm
Re: Can we RP having a Bag of Holding?
Wouldn't it make more sense as a Magic Pouch? You still have some of the weight from things in those, explaining the limit on carrying capacity.
It was a fun year (I think). Bye.