RPing restoration of an eye.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Lazarus
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:41 pm
Location: GMT +2

RPing restoration of an eye.

Unread post by Lazarus »

I'd like to RP restoring my characters lost eye, if it is possible. Is it somethig we can do between players or does stuff like this need a DM stamp on it?
Characters:
Dorengar "I should be long dead anyway!"
Scab "Utility man!"
DM Narshe
Posts: 1227
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 am

Re: RPing restoration of an eye.

Unread post by DM Narshe »

How was the eye lost? Is it tied to a DM event?

Generally these kinds of things are fine to run through players and it helps the healer-types feel useful (since everyone can push the Rest button and be completely fine anyways :p )

If it's a wound of significance to a DM event then it's probably best to run the question through them as a followup.
Lazarus
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:41 pm
Location: GMT +2

Re: RPing restoration of an eye.

Unread post by Lazarus »

Oh no it was not lost in a DM event. I made the character this way and now like to RP restoring it so it should be ok then. Thanks 8-) .
Characters:
Dorengar "I should be long dead anyway!"
Scab "Utility man!"

Return to “Questions for DMs”