Greetings,
I have just joined this server after I found it in the top server lists,
played a little last night.. looks great!
My name is Matty, aka Duke Vega
I Was/ have been building a "Sci Fi" NWN2 server for sometime now,
which is based upon the ALIENS movies.
the module is about 70% finished and is pretty ground breaking in NWN2 terms
HOWEVER, the prospect of actually ever finishing this game are dwindling
especially as I have done all the work myself so far.
Intro & first few mins of gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZYigHz ... 93RtQBXjWQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdhkR52 ... Q&index=35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFmKa59 ... 93RtQBXjWQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Z6tY4 ... Q&index=37
I was also interviewed by Brian Bloom for this project a year or so ago. =)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75y5JNcIokg
Anyway,
I am looking for a project to get involved with for this year
My past experiences range from running my own servers as well as admining on others in games such as
GTA SA (used to run my own Fallout RP / Apocalypse server)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiO9te_ ... Q&index=44
Ultima Online
NWN1 (Dragon Lance server) - i was admin ages ago
Project Zomboid
I am also a Web designer irl so can be usefull for some bits.
I would be interested in admin + Mapping for this server as although i trhink your maps of the underdark are great! they are not EPIC !!!!!
(no offense to the mappeR)
But id love to improve them and add on to what is already there.
I am not a scripter btw, but can handle basic stuff.
My skills are in map design, lighting, fx and charachter design etc.
Anwyay, give me a shout If I can be of use
Peace
Duke Vega
aka "Duzurith Vo'sii" Drow of the Underdark
Looking to join the team
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Looking to join the team
Thanks for your interest in our server, DeusVS! I'll go ahead and post your credentials here to the staff forums for the developers to discuss. Check back with me in a couple of weeks if you haven't heard anything.
In the meantime, please do continue to explore the server. We appreciate it when our developers are familiar with the server, its unique lore, and its history. And these are things best learned by playing the game!
In the meantime, please do continue to explore the server. We appreciate it when our developers are familiar with the server, its unique lore, and its history. And these are things best learned by playing the game!
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3121
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: Looking to join the team
NWN1 (Dragon Lance server) well i was thinking there 3 moons in Krynn how did you the DL staff bull that the magic of the 3 moons
-
DeusVS
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:56 pm
Re: Looking to join the team
Lockonnow wrote:NWN1 (Dragon Lance server) well i was thinking there 3 moons in Krynn how did you the DL staff bull that the magic of the 3 moons
i was admin there a looong time ago, name was "Pyros" I was a demi god of fire ... I think the last thing i remember was the players sacked my temple and killed all my worshippers before slaughtering the Priests
; in heinsight I probably shouldn't of been so recklessly evil.
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3121
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: Looking to join the team
Did i ask about this i was asking about the 3 moons how did you Building that on the server how do it worki was admin there a looong time ago, name was "Pyros" I was a demi god of fire ... I think the last thing i remember was the players sacked my temple and killed all my worshippers before slaughtering the Priests
-
Rhifox
- Posts: 3962
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:34 am
Re: Looking to join the team
Welcome to BGTSCC, DeusVS.
It's always good to see interested developers for NWN2 PWs, it's a rarity. I'm sure the staff here appreciates your interest very much!
Tarina — The Witch of Darkhold, a dealer in spirits and black magic
-
DeusVS
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:56 pm
Re: Looking to join the team
Lockonnow wrote:Did i ask about this i was asking about the 3 moons how did you Building that on the server how do it worki was admin there a looong time ago, name was "Pyros" I was a demi god of fire ... I think the last thing i remember was the players sacked my temple and killed all my worshippers before slaughtering the Priests
Alright captain attitude.. chill. I have no idea wtf u are even going on about. We're talking about 15 years ago
-
Lockonnow
- Posts: 3121
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Re: Looking to join the team
well in the World krynn there 3 moons of magic i wish to know how it was working those 3 moons ever one will have remember curse if you figth wizard you know how the moons Work that is how the Krynn is know, about the magic moons you can call it a trademark
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Looking to join the team
Lock, not sure this is the best place to be discussing the lore of the Dragonlance setting.
Deus, we're still discussing things staff side but I will probably shoot you a PM this weekend. Just give me a poke if I happen to forget. (I'll also be doing my taxes this weekend so my brain might be fried and my heart broken
)
Deus, we're still discussing things staff side but I will probably shoot you a PM this weekend. Just give me a poke if I happen to forget. (I'll also be doing my taxes this weekend so my brain might be fried and my heart broken
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC