Monk of the Shining Hand?

For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Nayriak
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Monk of the Shining Hand?

Unread post by Nayriak »

Hello,
Are there any Monks of the Shining Hand here on the server?
Tsidkenu

Re: Monk of the Shining Hand?

Unread post by Tsidkenu »

Not that I am aware of, no. Even Knights of the Mystic Fire come and go within a few weeks at most, although with Amn just across the border it would certainly make sense RP-wise for there to be one or two.
User avatar
Touri
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:43 pm
Location: GMT +1

Re: Monk of the Shining Hand?

Unread post by Touri »

Hello Nayriak,

this guild is around. But I haven't seen them been very active in the last weeks.

Subject: The Order of the Four Ways


Kind regards

Touri
Nayriak
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Monk of the Shining Hand?

Unread post by Nayriak »

Tsidkenu wrote:Not that I am aware of, no. Even Knights of the Mystic Fire come and go within a few weeks at most, although with Amn just across the border it would certainly make sense RP-wise for there to be one or two.
I see. The origin of his training will be from Amn, but not himself.

I have read the Church of Mystra RP thread. Since Azuth serves Mystra, do the followers of Mystra here work with followers of Azuth? (If there are any, that I am unsure of)
Touri wrote:Hello Nayriak,

this guild is around. But I haven't seen them been very active in the last weeks.

Subject: The Order of the Four Ways


Kind regards

Touri
Interesting guild. I like it a bit. I also read something of the Balanced Hand as well. Two monk guilds! I assume it's a loose affiliation between guild members with each free to work on his/her own discipline but coming together to train, etc. Thank you Touri!

Return to “General Discussion”