Non-vanilla Placables problem

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Herisheft
Retired Staff
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:59 am
Location: Event Horizon

Non-vanilla Placables problem

Unread post by Herisheft »

Hi,

I wonder if anybody else had or have this problem, so i am asking the collective. :)

I can't load placeables into my Toolset, and before anybody says "load all 49 haks into new mod and reset TS and work through Open Directory", yes i did that three times already :) I also unpacked all the haks into override folder, didn't worked as well. I also tried to look for models in object properties, they are not there. For recognition, tilsets, clothing, faces and hairstyles are working well. Only those damn non-vanilla palceables are a pain, and i don't know what to do anymore or why they don't work.


Anybody anything? :)
I am your Rick Sanchez for today...and Simon Cowell for tomorrow.

Iglith Motrax - Girl with the saddest eyes...
Seteneptra Ma'u Vyacheslav- Red Wizard & Khazark of the Thayan Enclave

Evolution doesn't take prisoners.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”