I'd like to play a cleric of Tiamat and was wondering:
1. What domains are acceptable for Tiamat on this server?
2. Can Tiamat be given as a diety on the character sheet or should I choose no deity and list it elsewhere such as in my examine so DM's can see I'm not faithless?
Thank you.
EDIT: I forgot you actually have to select a god when you play a cleric and Tiamat isn't listed which is a problem. Would I have to pick another god such as Bane and hope a DM checks my examine? Dunno.
Cleric of unlisted Gods
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
DM Ditto
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm
Re: Cleric of unlisted Gods
Apologies for the late reply.
This is probably something that is best handled as a private player request, so I will forward your post to the DM team.
In general, if you wish to explore a background that is not within the bounds of the character sheet (e.g. relation with lore NPCs, atypical warlock pacts, and querying on entities that are not in the Deity list), I would suggest touching base with the DMs on this as an unusual background request.
This is probably something that is best handled as a private player request, so I will forward your post to the DM team.
In general, if you wish to explore a background that is not within the bounds of the character sheet (e.g. relation with lore NPCs, atypical warlock pacts, and querying on entities that are not in the Deity list), I would suggest touching base with the DMs on this as an unusual background request.