Rolling up a new toon today, decided to edit my mithral breastplate for the occasion. I'm unable to do so though - I'm going to have to dig up my old scripts for this and find out what's going wrong with breastplate (or if it's all breast plates).
Who handles updates for the mod these days? If it's all Mithral Breast Plate it'll have to be resolved ASAP as accepting an edit with zero model will default the armor back to padded I believe - someone else is going to come along that doesn't know this.
I'll dig up my scripts with this exported armor and see if it's all breast plates.
Oh I created the guy in Maltz that edits mithral armor/regen cloaks.
Mithral Armor Editor
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
LordLP
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:01 am
Mithral Armor Editor
Arcon Anatox - Councilor of the Silver Shield
Lilly Underburrow - Not much other then scared
Lilly Underburrow - Not much other then scared
-
LordLP
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:01 am
Re: Mithral Armor Editor
So my old testing script it works fine - I'm not entirely sure why it's not working correctly at the server.
ResRef: mwa_mdbp_mth_41 for the mithral breast in question (normal naming convention is vn_base_mithbreastplate_xxx)
double checked - issue seems to be with all mith breastplate. Must have been an res change or CONST change as it's translating the armor just fine (it'll dump the base armor I use prior to editing).
ResRef: mwa_mdbp_mth_41 for the mithral breast in question (normal naming convention is vn_base_mithbreastplate_xxx)
double checked - issue seems to be with all mith breastplate. Must have been an res change or CONST change as it's translating the armor just fine (it'll dump the base armor I use prior to editing).
Arcon Anatox - Councilor of the Silver Shield
Lilly Underburrow - Not much other then scared
Lilly Underburrow - Not much other then scared
-
Theodore01
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 2927
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm
Re: Mithral Armor Editor
Thxs for thatLordLP wrote:Oh I created the guy in Maltz that edits mithral armor/regen cloaks.
Are you talking about that issue: Any Mithral armors with additional stats on them have only 1 appearance option. ?
Work-a-round: Choose that one and finish the dialog, then use the default appearance change option to alter it like a normal armor.
If it can be easily fixed, even better.