Star-Pact Warlocks

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Friend In The Mist
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:41 pm

Star-Pact Warlocks

Unread post by Friend In The Mist »

I was wondering if Star-Pact Warlocks are supported in server lore, and if so, to what extent?

I'd rather like to create a character who has "discovered" fragments of mysterious texts and artifacts in his travels, and has divined ways to channel their power, while unknowingly establishing a pact with some mysterious or obscure entity. I'd prefer not to get into great detail on a public forum as it might be irrelevant regardless. That said, I can elaborate further if that is really necessary.

In short, Starpact Warlocks. Yes or No or Other?
"For there are strange objects in the great abyss, and the seeker of dreams must take care not to stir up or meet the wrong ones."

-H.P. Lovecraft
User avatar
DM Ditto
Posts: 2258
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Star-Pact Warlocks

Unread post by DM Ditto »

I believe the server has had a few star/Far Realm-pacted warlocks. It would be considered an unusual background, though, so if you do have one already sitting around I'd suggest touching base with the DM team via PMs to see what would work for both of us.
Forum Rules | Server Rules | PvP Rules

Text in pink is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the DM Team in general!
User avatar
Friend In The Mist
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:41 pm

Re: Star-Pact Warlocks

Unread post by Friend In The Mist »

Thank you for the clarification! I don't currently have a character like this and opted instead for a more generalized character until I get the hang of the server. It is good to know that I should pm you guys once I do feel confident enough for the concept, and I think I'd prefer dm advisement and feedback prior anyway.

Thank you once again.
"For there are strange objects in the great abyss, and the seeker of dreams must take care not to stir up or meet the wrong ones."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Return to “Questions for DMs”