Ilia Faen Tlabbar's Event Concept.

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Zethrenx99
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:57 pm
Location: USA, MI.

Ilia Faen Tlabbar's Event Concept.

Unread post by Zethrenx99 »

I'm not sure where I should go to start this topic so i figured i would start here. I have an event idea revolving around one of my characters plot hooks that a few other players seem to be interested in and I was curious if there where any DM's interested in discussing some ideas for some possible events regarding it. Obviously I wouldn't want to throw out any of the information on a public forum so any direction would be appreciated. Thanks! :D
Keneki Koga- Fighting his inner devil. RETIRED
Emma Sxn'Tubxs- Suppressing her emotions.Theme!
Yuki- Probably sniffing you from a distance.
Koga: Wolf doing wolf things!
Varus Montell- Probably blowing himself up with a new bomb

Return to “Archive”