Hello,
I was looking into what I could do with a Spirit Shaman and I was thinking about making a Spirit Shaman Hierophant, but I noticed that Lore: Religion is a requirement. Is there a reason why Spirit Shaman doesn't have the skill Lore: Religion? This kind of closes off a lot of possibilities, at least for their spellcasting classes.
Thank you,
Spirit Shaman Skills - Lore: Religion
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
BlueAce417
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:58 pm
- Location: Pff, idk. Some sorta room, maybe?
Spirit Shaman Skills - Lore: Religion
Caedis Littlefoot - The Scaled Seeker
Felgur Brighteyes - The Planar Seer
Marvin Brandywicket - The Crackpot Alchemist
Felgur Brighteyes - The Planar Seer
Marvin Brandywicket - The Crackpot Alchemist
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: Spirit Shaman Skills - Lore: Religion
I'll ask QC to considering the balance. If they see no issues, we can see about getting it added as a class skill.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC-
matelener
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 973
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:02 am
Re: Spirit Shaman Skills - Lore: Religion
You can take Hierophant as a Shaman with 15 points in Lore: Nature. The in-game description wasn't updated when this was changed.BlueAce417 wrote:Hello,
I was looking into what I could do with a Spirit Shaman and I was thinking about making a Spirit Shaman Hierophant, but I noticed that Lore: Religion is a requirement. Is there a reason why Spirit Shaman doesn't have the skill Lore: Religion? This kind of closes off a lot of possibilities, at least for their spellcasting classes.
Thank you,
-
BlueAce417
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:58 pm
- Location: Pff, idk. Some sorta room, maybe?
Re: Spirit Shaman Skills - Lore: Religion
That's great! I can't wait to draw up a character!
PS, sorry for the late response, computer crashed and a lot of data was lost.
PS, sorry for the late response, computer crashed and a lot of data was lost.
Caedis Littlefoot - The Scaled Seeker
Felgur Brighteyes - The Planar Seer
Marvin Brandywicket - The Crackpot Alchemist
Felgur Brighteyes - The Planar Seer
Marvin Brandywicket - The Crackpot Alchemist