Gur roleplay

Moderators: Moderator, DM

User avatar
The Last Question
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:13 am

Gur roleplay

Unread post by The Last Question »

I've read this in our human ethnic groups cheat sheet (viewtopic.php?f=49&t=58824)
Most common Language: Gurri was the creole language, rooted in Imaskari, but heavly influenced by Rashemi. (Sounds like Turkish/with a Russo-Slavic influence).
And also this in Races of Faerûn (p. 106)
Speakers of an ancient dialect of Rashemi among themselves, the honor-obsessed Gurs employ the Thorass alphabet and speak Chondathan with non-Gurs
My question is: in terms of game mechanics, which language should I pick to represent a character's Gur background?


Also: tips on playing Gurs? What I got so far is what's on the source book mentioned above and what's in the forums.
User avatar
Calodan
Posts: 2032
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm
Location: Missoula Montana BIG SKY COUNTRY

Re: Gur roleplay

Unread post by Calodan »

I believe that the server has both Rashemi and Thorass language for you to pick as a player.
Kory Sentinel
"We should take the army head on!"

"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer

Return to “Archive”