Hello DM team,
I'm curious about how the Dragon Disciple functions with Claw and Bite attacks, are they considered unarmed attacks and require Improved Unarmed Attack in order to access or is there an ability I need to toggle to begin using Claw and Bite?
Curious if I need to take an extra feat or not.
Thank you,
BlueAce417
Dragon Disciple - Creature Weapon: Claws & Bite
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
BlueAce417
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:58 pm
- Location: Pff, idk. Some sorta room, maybe?
Dragon Disciple - Creature Weapon: Claws & Bite
Caedis Littlefoot - The Scaled Seeker
Felgur Brighteyes - The Planar Seer
Marvin Brandywicket - The Crackpot Alchemist
Felgur Brighteyes - The Planar Seer
Marvin Brandywicket - The Crackpot Alchemist
-
DM Soulcatcher
- DM
- Posts: 8809
- Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:40 pm
- Location: Always in Your Shadow
Re: Dragon Disciple - Creature Weapon: Claws & Bite
Bite and Claw attacks are add on to your unarmed combat, as far as I am aware. Therefore they may be subject to improved unarmed attack.
~All Their Days are Numbered~
Server Rules
Better read this, so I don't harvest your soul... too soon
Dungeon Master Rulings
To avoid confusement and becoming a soulless husk
Better read this, so I don't harvest your soul... too soon
Dungeon Master Rulings
To avoid confusement and becoming a soulless husk
~Campaign Coordinator for 1353DR, 1354DR and 1355DR Metaplot~
-
Blackman D
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 4818
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:43 am
- Location: IL
Re: Dragon Disciple - Creature Weapon: Claws & Bite
they are added to your character and you are given creature weapon proficiency to use them, you need only not have normal weapons in hand
the mechanical benefit is that with creature weapons you are still considered armed when unarmed so dont provoke AoO
but its something dragon disciples get normally in pnp
the mechanical benefit is that with creature weapons you are still considered armed when unarmed so dont provoke AoO
but its something dragon disciples get normally in pnp
everyone is evil till proven otherwise