Chauntean Adventurers
Moderators: Moderator, DM
-
MrPsion
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:30 am
Chauntean Adventurers
I'm playing a cleric of Chauntea and I admit it's because I wanted both the Animal and Earth domains for this PC. I'm trying to pin down motivations and beliefs for a Chauntean to have that would cause them to begin the standard BG PC's adventurer life instead of something else like nurturing animals and farming. I have seen that Chauntea does support Paladins but I wasn't able to find anything about their beliefs and motivations. Any help filling in my blanks would be appreciated thanks!
-
Steve
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 8196
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:42 am
- Location: Paradise in GMT +1
Re: Chauntean Adventurers
Your PC's adventuring life could be to work diligently against Undead, which are not "living." Additionally, any reason to act in order to defend Life, Growth and/or land-based destruction, would be "adventuring" motivation.[Clergy] strive to let no day pass in which they have not helped a living thing to flourish.
Not to forget to mention the "search" aspect of adventuring could be to fulfill the development and knowledge in horticulture and herblore.
Jon Smythe - The Book of....
Essaar Arkae - True Essential Servant
Tsarzyn Ek'cla - Superiority Supreme
Khelboros Wyrmstone