Fixing graphical bugs in the Toolset, Compatiblity Problem

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

joleda
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Fixing graphical bugs in the Toolset, Compatiblity Problem

Unread post by joleda »

I'm going through a very basic tutorial for the hell of it.
When I click on Terrain tab I get the following window:

Image

What did I do wrong?
How do I fix it?
IAmDeathComeForThee
Retired Staff
Posts: 1408
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 2:06 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Noob Question

Unread post by IAmDeathComeForThee »

here u go! :)

1. Using Windows Explorer, go to the install folder for NWN2, and locate the file "NWN2ToolsetLauncher".
2. Right click on that file and select "Properties"
3. At the top of the Properties window, there is a tab labeled "Compatibility". Click on that tab.
4. Choose the option "Disable Visual Themes".
5. Click OK
"good is never as good as it's supposed to be. Although evil is often every bit as bad." -Richard Lee Byers.
joleda
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: Noob Question

Unread post by joleda »

Thank you! :D

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”