Tithes and Temples

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

BunchofCrooks
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:52 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA

Tithes and Temples

Unread post by BunchofCrooks »

***Figured out solution in game, question retracted***

I am playing a character who is highly religious, and I have been keeping records of my adventuring income so that I can accurately tithe back to my church. The donation table in my church however, only takes 10 gp at a time, and at some random point casts a spell of some kind on you and will take no more. Is there somewhere to tithe that I am not aware of, or should I tithe some other way? There is someone who my character regards as the "leader" of our church who is a PC, but I think they play in a different timezone to myself, otherwise I would just give the money to them.


BunchofCrooks

Return to “Questions for DMs”