Importing BGTSCC Tiles/Blueprints etc.

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

User avatar
Heretic
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:13 pm
Location: Capitol of the Free World

Importing BGTSCC Tiles/Blueprints etc.

Unread post by Heretic »

So I'm new to using the toolset so pardon my naivete here, but I'm trying to figure out how to import/load the various Blueprint/Tiles, HAKS etc. used in-game into the Toolset? I presume they exist in one of my NWN2 module folders, I'm just unclear how to import them into the Toolset. Thanks.
User avatar
Planehopper
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Re: Importing BGTSCC Tiles/Blueprints etc.

Unread post by Planehopper »

You'll wanna check this out.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=74450

And use that to build from
User avatar
Heretic
Posts: 1108
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:13 pm
Location: Capitol of the Free World

Re: Importing BGTSCC Tiles/Blueprints etc.

Unread post by Heretic »

Great. Thanks!

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”