Draconic Deities

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Veretius
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 6:49 pm

Draconic Deities

Unread post by Veretius »

Hey, Im sorta new here. I played on this PW a long time ago when it first came out. Recently I came back looking for a good RP PW.

My question is about RPing a Cleric of Bahamut. One of my favorite all-time PnP characters started out like this. He eventually became a Dracolyte, but I still think it would be fun to play a Cleric of his.

Right now my character chose Torm, since he is Big B's closest Human ally. So my in-game deity is not far off. I just didn't know if the DMs would have an issue with me RPing a deity that does not exist in-game.
*goes back to playing with his My Little Pony paladin mount, with a Ken Doll knight named "Jonas" wielding He-Man's sword* -Ragnorok1983

Return to “Questions for DMs”