Hiyas,
Is anyone having any weird issues of not being able to log in most often after a server reset? Like S2 is showing and Jegs but S1 is not in my favorites. Though when I go to the List I can see people are on S1 etc. When I join it tells me connection error and that the server is not responding and s2 will boot me after I load in. This has been happening the last three days now. I will be on just fine no issue and then server resets and I cannot get on. Any idea what is going on?
Server logging back in Issue
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
ValerieJean
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 864
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:54 pm
Server logging back in Issue
Micar'vilchi Illiathor
Gaven Arkalis
Gaven Arkalis
-
mrm3ntalist
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 7846
- Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:31 pm
- Location: US of A
Re: Server logging back in Issue
Ye me too, I am having problems logging back on BG after i log on Tron
Mendel - Ranger, Harper, Villi | Malaggar Tiabbar - The Crimson Chord |Elias Raemir The Unyielding Aegis | Nikos Berenicus - Initiate of the Mirari | Efialtes Rodius - Blood Magus
-
ValerieJean
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 864
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:54 pm
Re: Server logging back in Issue
Able to log into s2 without being booted this time. But when I try to go to S1 it gives me the portalling failed etc. So I have no idea what is going on honestly, I have not changed anything on my end. Net is just fine. .
Micar'vilchi Illiathor
Gaven Arkalis
Gaven Arkalis
-
ValerieJean
- Retired Staff
- Posts: 864
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:54 pm
Re: Server logging back in Issue
With some aid the issue was figured out!
Micar'vilchi Illiathor
Gaven Arkalis
Gaven Arkalis
-
Hullack
- Recognized Donor
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2022 4:56 pm
Re: Server logging back in Issue
This has happened to me a few times, what is the fix?
Jak Dimburrow : House Vale (Character Biography/Journal)
Playtimes: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) / UTC/GMT -5
Items Wanted and Offered in Exchange
Playtimes: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) / UTC/GMT -5
Items Wanted and Offered in Exchange
-
Aspect of Sorrow
- Custom Content
- Posts: 2699
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:11 pm
- Location: Reliquary