Named Summoning Bug

Any Issues or Bugs Should Be Posted in Their Respective Categories

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Ibnshaitan1
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:16 am

Named Summoning Bug

Unread post by Ibnshaitan1 »

I RCRed a toon and passed the focus crystal to my new toon. When I tried to use it I got a message "You can only use one focus at a time" Wierd, so I destroyed the crystal and attempted to resummon the named summon with a new blue diamond knowing it would cost me to once again earn its loyalty. Same message "You can only use one focus at a time". Strange, so ok switched to another toon that never had any name summons. Cast Epic Gate on a blue diamond. Again, "You may only use one focus at a time".

I am very concerned as the named summon needs to be summoned soonish or someone else may be able to take it.

Please help.

Return to “Bug Reports and Mechanical Issues”