Hey, soo I have this druid and I thought it would look neat to put an animal pelt on it for a cape, like I've seen a few others wearing, but when I looked in the appearance changer I couldn't find it. There's also a few graphics missing for my cloaks there, such as #99, 57, 58, 59..
This is a pretty insignificant really but if anybody happens to know... are those numbers the animal skin/pelt capes? Or do you have to buy them at a shop somewhere to get the look? If not, have others had missing textures and is there a way to fix it? Thanks :O
Wearing Animals and Missing Capes
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
gelatoghost
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:39 pm
- Location: Oregon
Wearing Animals and Missing Capes
Mas'vyl & Beltree Xarran - Active
Ceres Gysse'lylth - Active
Meric Marshellow - Shelved
Cassia Panima - Shelved.
Maeda - Shelved.
Ceres Gysse'lylth - Active
Meric Marshellow - Shelved
Cassia Panima - Shelved.
Maeda - Shelved.
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Wearing Animals and Missing Capes
That cloak only support a few races I think, so the races it doesn't support are SoL.
This is a problem with some content on taken from nwn2 vault.
Some authors don't build the content to support all races and both sexes.
This is a problem with some content on taken from nwn2 vault.
Some authors don't build the content to support all races and both sexes.
-
Xanfyrst
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 am
- Location: In Sierante's naughty dreams
Re: Wearing Animals and Missing Capes
Nelson: "HA HA"
SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
Alistair the Red - Roaming Bounty Hunter and Underworld Contact.Lord Eliphas Valkarian "the Deceiver" -Chosen Prophet of Bane, Autonomous Agent of the Zhentarim. Immortal? ×Returned from the Beyond×
-
gelatoghost
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:39 pm
- Location: Oregon
Re: Wearing Animals and Missing Capes
Ah I gotchya. Thanks for clearing that up!
Mas'vyl & Beltree Xarran - Active
Ceres Gysse'lylth - Active
Meric Marshellow - Shelved
Cassia Panima - Shelved.
Maeda - Shelved.
Ceres Gysse'lylth - Active
Meric Marshellow - Shelved
Cassia Panima - Shelved.
Maeda - Shelved.