1) You need to play whats on your sheet. Since you wont have the requisite weaknesses of lycanthrope, you dont get the benefits (RP or actual) of lyncanthropy. There have been those that have tried this in the past but as far as I am concerned you are what is on your sheet.
2) Playing evil is as hard as you make it. If you are obviously and openly evil, of course those do-gooder crusader types will want you dead. That said there are plenty of evil characters on our server.
3) You will only start in the Underdark if you choose an Underdark race (Drow, half-drow, Svirf, Duergar) Genasi and Gray Orcs (pretty sure) are given the choice at the beginning if they wish to be played surface or UD. The portal between the two realms is currently disabled and DMs will NOT port you from UD to Surface unless it is for a specific event of their running, after which you will go back to your starting area. The portal will be enabled when we get a few more things worked out Dev-Side.
4) All of the rules listed are there for a reason and must be followed. You need 3 by 20 in each class. If you take a new class AFTER 20 you must alert the DM team beforehand and have it approved, then that class is 3 by 30.
Koski wrote:I've got a few character concepts I like to play with but some of them are a bit out of the ordinary and I'd like to get some input on these issues:
1) Whats the DM/Server viewpoint on lycantrophy? Can you play a character and somehow gain/emulate it and write it in your bio?
2) How hard is it to play an evil character server wise? Do you suffer alot of bad stuff in server side (other than maybe being restricted to playing underground)? RP wise I guess its up to the player but some servers frown upon evil aligments via the default npc scripts or just due to low population.
3) Whats the system on strange races like genasi etc? I read somewhere genasi starts underground and im wondering if i'd have loads of trouble in getting it above ground (i consider msging a gm who moves me after 3 days loads of trouble

).
4) About the 3 class rule, how strict is it when dealing with RP character? I'd hardly consider 5 wizard, 1 fighter, X EK a power build etc...