Getting a different face for your character.

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

User avatar
Flights of Fantasy
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Getting a different face for your character.

Unread post by Flights of Fantasy »

Hello. I recently joined the server and created an Aasimar named Solus. I like this character but don't care too much for the provided faces that Aasimar's have. I was hoping it might be possible to change it to one of the human faces I like to use. I asked a DM in game about it, (Hydrocarbonated, I think.) and he said no but didn't sound so sure himself because he didn't think it was possible. I figured I'd post my question here and see if maybe it was.

To my knowledge, it's just a matter of changing the face value in the character's bic file, which should be accessible to the head administrators of the server. Of course, if there's just a general rule against such customizations, I understand. I just figured it would be okay since Aasimar's look so much like humans to begin with. Thank you for your time.
Rumble‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ X‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ YouTube
User avatar
broham1
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: Yo momma's house!

Re: Getting a different face for your character.

Unread post by broham1 »

This is one of those things that if we let one do it...the rest of the population will want some kind of custom change. With 70+ players you can see how that would get out of hand. Even if it is possible through you .bic file, the answer is still no.

If you want to look like a human..roll one up.
~Veni Vidi Vici~
Formerly known as DM_Unstable

Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"

Return to “Questions for DMs”