Also, I know I can play a different character, but I wanna play Zix!
What am I supposed to do in Jail? Lol!
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Sly-
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 9:58 pm
What am I supposed to do in Jail? Lol!
So... I'm locked in a cell, with quite nice accommodations, and I have no clue what to do. Do I just hang out in here waiting for a Fist to come strolling by? Do I wait a certain amount of time? Completely clueless here, and you can't blame me for trying to pick the door and bash it
. Anyone else have any tips?
.
Also, I know I can play a different character, but I wanna play Zix!
Also, I know I can play a different character, but I wanna play Zix!
Ezekiel Ayer'kil
Enjoy the fight.
Enjoy the fight.
-
Randall
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 1:19 pm
- Location: Maniwaki
Re: What am I supposed to do in Jail? Lol!
Been in there for days, just look there ---> if ye want some ideas ! xD
http://bgtscc.fomwaa.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&start=20
http://bgtscc.fomwaa.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&start=20
DM Passiflora - Hmm?
Randall Armstrong - Dead.
Randall Armstrong - Dead.
-
Maecius
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 11639
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm
Re: What am I supposed to do in Jail? Lol!
PM'ed.
r e s o u r c e s :
- BG:TSCC Wiki
- Community News
- Server Rules and Information
- Supporting BG:TSCC