What am I supposed to do in Jail? Lol!

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

Sly-
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 9:58 pm

What am I supposed to do in Jail? Lol!

Unread post by Sly- »

So... I'm locked in a cell, with quite nice accommodations, and I have no clue what to do. Do I just hang out in here waiting for a Fist to come strolling by? Do I wait a certain amount of time? Completely clueless here, and you can't blame me for trying to pick the door and bash it :) . Anyone else have any tips? :D .

Also, I know I can play a different character, but I wanna play Zix! :P
Ezekiel Ayer'kil
Enjoy the fight.
Randall
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: Maniwaki

Re: What am I supposed to do in Jail? Lol!

Unread post by Randall »

Been in there for days, just look there ---> if ye want some ideas ! xD

http://bgtscc.fomwaa.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2&start=20
DM Passiflora - Hmm?
Randall Armstrong - Dead.
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: What am I supposed to do in Jail? Lol!

Unread post by Maecius »

PM'ed.

Return to “Questions for DMs”