Hey, love the server... keep it up
For some reason when i try to log in though, it says that my cd key is already in use... im looking at all 3 disks that i bought and paid for so at first i assumed maybe there was a glitch but the problem has persisted... i certainly hope no one has obtained my cd key through the server but id love to log back in as soon as possible
thanks
Your cd key is already in use
Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Your cd key is already in use
Try the bioware forums.
They have a technical support forum for stuff like this.
Cause I'm not entirely sure myself...
BIOWARE FORUM
http://nwn2forums.bioware.com
TECHNICAL SUPPORT FORUM ON BIOWARE FORUM
http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/viewforum.html?forum=116
They have a technical support forum for stuff like this.
Cause I'm not entirely sure myself...
BIOWARE FORUM
http://nwn2forums.bioware.com
TECHNICAL SUPPORT FORUM ON BIOWARE FORUM
http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/viewforum.html?forum=116
-
broham1
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm
- Location: Yo momma's house!
Re: Your cd key is already in use
Google the error. I had the same issue when I had to reformat my computer. It's an easy fix..I just can't remember what I had to do.. But I do know, all I did was google the error message.
~Veni Vidi Vici~
Formerly known as DM_Unstable
Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"
Formerly known as DM_Unstable
Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"