Your cd key is already in use

Have a question to the staff? Post it here.

Moderators: DM Arkanis, Moderator, DM

semanticblockage
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Your cd key is already in use

Unread post by semanticblockage »

Hey, love the server... keep it up

For some reason when i try to log in though, it says that my cd key is already in use... im looking at all 3 disks that i bought and paid for so at first i assumed maybe there was a glitch but the problem has persisted... i certainly hope no one has obtained my cd key through the server but id love to log back in as soon as possible

thanks
Luna
Retired Admin
Posts: 7945
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Your cd key is already in use

Unread post by Luna »

Try the bioware forums.
They have a technical support forum for stuff like this.

Cause I'm not entirely sure myself...


BIOWARE FORUM
http://nwn2forums.bioware.com


TECHNICAL SUPPORT FORUM ON BIOWARE FORUM
http://nwn2forums.bioware.com/viewforum.html?forum=116
User avatar
broham1
Posts: 385
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: Yo momma's house!

Re: Your cd key is already in use

Unread post by broham1 »

Google the error. I had the same issue when I had to reformat my computer. It's an easy fix..I just can't remember what I had to do.. But I do know, all I did was google the error message.
~Veni Vidi Vici~
Formerly known as DM_Unstable

Sir Dallenthel Wyndsoul - "Tolerance is Treason!"

Return to “Questions for DMs”